Newest Hits & Nominations – Songwriter
2016 – A Quien Quiera Escuchar, Ricky Martin, Grammy winner for Best Latin Album
2016 – A Quien Quiera Escuchar, Ricky Martin, Premio Lo Nuestro winner for Best Pop Album of the Year
2016 – Billboard Latin Music Awards Nominations:
- Top Latin Album of the Year: Ricky Martin, A Quien Quiera Escuchar
- Latin Pop Song of the Year: Ricky Martin feat. Yotuel, La Mordidita.
- Latin Pop Album of the Year: Ricky Martin
2016 – Perdóname, Ricky Martin, #1 Billboard U.S. and Latin America
2016 – I Feel Alive, Band CD9, #1 Mexico Billboard
2016 – Corasao, Daddy Yankee feat Claudia Leitte, #1 Billboard Brazil and #1 in sales
2016 – Release JLo single, Amnesia
2016 – Release Cristian Castro single, Lady Blue and Cruel
2015 – La Mordidita, Ricky Martin, #1 Billboard Chart in U.S. and Latin America and #1 in sales 2015 – La vida es un vals, by Diego Torres, #1 in Argentina and Colombia
2015 – A Quien Quiera Escuchar, Ricky Martin, Latin Grammy nomination for Best Pop Album as songwriter.
2015 – Hoy es domingo, Rubén Blades and Diego Torres, Latin Grammy nomination for Song of the Year
2015 – Ex de verdad, HA-ASH, #1 Mexico in radio charts and sales
2013 – Dime si ahora, Thalía featuring Gilberto Santa Rosa, triple Platinum Album in Mexico
2010 – Latin Pride Nation Award
2008 – European Borders Breakers Award by European Union in Cannes
2008 – Premio Cadena Dial
2008 – Premio Cadena 100
2008 – 2 Awards for Premios 40 Principales as New Artist and Best Album
2013 – Bela y sus Moskitas Muertas, Grammy Latino nomination for Best Pop Album
2013 – Quítatelo featuring Alejandra Guzmán
2013 – Sin tí featuring Pitbull
2012 – Ley de Newton featuring Reik
2012 – Premio Lo Nuestro nomination for Mejor Video (Best Video)
2009 – Grammy Latino nomination for Mejor Cancón Alternativa (Best Alternative Song)
2004 – Hit Lerele, #46 Billboard General Chart in Europe
2004 – Hit Lerele, Billboard #1 in France, radio charts and sales
2004 – Pretendo hablarte, Billboard #1 in Spain, radio charts and sales
- Over 30,000,000 views and collaborations with artists like Pitbull, Reik, Alejandra Guzman, and others.
- In 2015, Ricky Martin’s La Mordidita, written by Beatriz reached 200,000,000 views becoming the most watched video in Ricky Martins’ career.
Brands and Corporate Endorsements
- Beatriz was the voice of Tinkerbell in the Disney movie Spanish version of Tinkerbell, where her English counterpart was Demi Lovato.
- Playstation Tour in Latin America with Natasha Bedingfield
- Other image sponsorships include: Apple (launch of new iPad, Beatriz was the only Latina chosen to highlight at the stores), Johnson & Johnson, Dove, Giochi Preziosi, A&E, ESPN, Criket.
- Song Madre tierra, sang by Chayanne, was chosen for the Nissan campaign in the U.S.
- Her song Hoy es domingo was chosen for the Global Bank campaign in Panama.